From time to time we all deserve a little time to ourselves. A Yoga Holiday is the ideal way to relax and unwind in the comfort of the village, taking yoga classes as and when you want to. The Yoga Class Schedule will allow you to reinvigorate, restore and relax your body and mind while still giving you the flexibility of spending your spare time as you please.
Our Yoga Holiday package includes:
- morning pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation
- kriyas (nostril cleansing techniques)
- asana (posture) practice
- afternoon restorative flow and yoga nidra
- optional evening activies including full moon meditation, candlelight meditation and yoga movies
- accommodation at The Yoga Village
- breakfast, lunch and dinner from our Indian kitchen
- refreshments throughout the day
- all shala facilities including laundry and wif
- an Ayurvedic massage (one per week)
On a Yoga Holiday you get to immerse yourself in the yoga without the busy schedule of a course.
Yoga classes everyday. Morning classes include Ashtanga Modified Primary Series and Vinyasa Flow. These will help you build strength and flexibility in your practice. Afternoon classes are more focused on providing a safe, nourishing space to help you gently relax and turn your focus inward with Deep Slow Flow, Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra. You can choose which classes you attend creating a package to suit you.
You will recieve an Ayurvedic massage during your week. We can then arrange massages and treatments upon request and offer guidance on trips in the surrounding area to ensure you get the most from your stay.
New payment update 11/03/2015
For further accommodation details,click here.
To make a booking, please complete an online application form.
You will be required to pay a 100 euros deposit to secure your place.
All information regarding our payment procedure, refund policy and airport transfers can be found on our prices page.
For more information check the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.