"Photo Active Group Meditation 7pm Morning"
Yoga intensive courses for beginners and mixed level students:
1 to 3 weeks intensive courses starting every Monday.
If you book a 3 weeks course you get a 100 hours Yoga Alliance certificate.
Classes from Monday to Saturday (Sunday off)
Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Intensive Course: This course is suitable for beginners or anyone who wants to do a daily proper yoga practice. During this course you will learn how to use your breath, bandhas and drishtis. This course is an excellent preparation for your yogic future and also suitable for those who do not want to be a yoga teacher but still want to deepen their yoga, pranayama and meditation practice and eager to learn more about yoga.
Example of daily schedule:
- 6.00 - 7.00 am: Meditation and Pranayama
- 7.10 - 9.00 am: Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series With Modification (self practice Mysore Style Mon To Fri )
- 7.10 - 9.30 am: Hip-opening Workshop (Every Tuesday)
- 7.10 - 9.30 am: Vinyasa Workshop - Learn how to jump back/jump through (Every Thursday)
- 7.10 - 9.30 am: Back-bending Workshop (Every Saturday)
- 9.40 - 10.40 am: Breakfast
- 2.00 - 3.00 pm: Lunch
- 3.10 - 4.30 pm: Alignment and Adjustment
- 5.00 - 6.30 pm: Yin Yoga / Ashtanga Moon Series / Hatha Yoga / Restorative Yoga
Schedule can be changed according to the group and weather*
Every Monday: Mantra Chanting
Every Tuesday & Thursday: MOVIE NIGHT showing Yoga documentaries
"Photo Group Yoga Activety"
.."Photo Mysore Self Practice Class"
Join the intensive course now! For filling in the form, click here
||Package price for 1 week ( 7days )
|Ocean View Cottage
Residential – Single occupancy
Residential – Shared occupancy
| 200 Euros
600 EUR for 3 weeks
Including 100 hours Yoga Alliance certificate
50% payable in advance,
50% payable cash upon course state
Refund Policy:Pre-booking fees are transferable, but non-refundable. Any fees paid, can be transferred to any other course with us providing the start date is within 6 months of the booking. You must however inform us 4 weeks prior to the start date of your training.
Course fees include:
Manuals, stationnary, healthy breakfast and lunch, refreshments and filtered water
Wi-Fi internet (all day available)
Airport shuttle service can be arranged on request at the rate of 20 Euros.
For more information check the frequently asked questions page.
"Photo Mysore Self Practice Class"