20% discount if you book 60 days in advance. 10% discount if you book 30 days in advance. For more information please contact: [email protected] OR What's App +44782 5915 467
To celebrate our 10 year anniversary we are offering a 20% discount if you book your course 60 days in advance. 10% discount if you book your course 30 days in advance.!!!
For more infornation please Contact [email protected] What's App +44782 5915 467
From time to time we all deserve a little time to ourselves. A Yoga Holiday is the ideal way to relax and unwind in the comfort of the village, taking yoga classes as and when you want to. The Yoga Class Schedule will allow you to reinvigorate, restore and relax your body and mind while still giving you the flexibility of spending your spare time as you please.
Our Yoga Holiday package includes:
- 1. daily morning pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation
- 2. daily Ashtanga led class
- 3. daily slow flow morning class
- 4. daily vinyasa flow afternoon class
- 5. extra private class on request on any Yoga subjects at extra charges
- 6. evening activies including full moon meditation, candlelight meditation and yoga movies
- 7. accommodation at The Yoga Village
- 8. breakfast, lunch and dinner from our Indian and continental kitchen
- 9. refreshments throughout the day
- 10. residents only sun loungers
- 11. all shala facilities including laundry and wifi
- 12. school bag
- 13. 1 massage from our Ayurvedic SPA per week
On a Yoga Holiday you get to immerse yourself in the yoga without the busy schedule of a course.
Yoga classes everyday. Morning classes include Ashtanga Modified Primary Series and Deep Slow Flow. These will help you build strength and flexibility in your practice. Afternoon classes are Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow. You can choose which classes you attend creating a package to suit you.
Package Prices Per Day for Yoga Holiday (EUROS)
|Retreat||Available Dates||Price From||Details|
|€50.00||View Details||Book Now|
|Accommodation Type||In Season||High Season (15th Dec to 15th Feb)|
|Beach Front Bijou||120||190||145||215|
|Beach Front Cottage||120||190||145||215|
|Ocean Single Cottage||105||180||130||205|
|Ocean Twin Share||85||NA||110||NA|
|Garden Twin Share||75||NA||95||NA|
|Garden Mixed 6-Share||50||NA||70||NA|
|Non-Residential (includes all meals and refreshments)||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Tuition only (accomodation & food not included)||NA||NA||NA||NA|
For further accommodation details, click here.
You will be required to pay a 100 euros deposit to secure your place.
All information regarding our payment procedure, refund policy and airport transfers can be found on our prices page.
For more information check the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.